| ||Jan. 1 2013 |
|General Admission (16 - 59) || $22.50 |
|Senior (60+) || $20.50 |
|Child (3 - 15) || $14.50 |
|Infant (2 & under)|| Free|
|All prices are subject to change and do not include GST|
- For more information, please call our Guest Relations department at 403-232-9300
- Items NOT allowed on Zoo grounds - balloons, bikes, tricycles, drugs and alcohol, roller blades, skates, scooters, balls, frisbees, hackeysacks, rollershoes, any noise makers or musical instruments.
- With the exception of service animals, no domesticated animals of any kind can be admitted onto the zoo grounds. Appropriate documentation for the service animal must be provided to Guest Relations upon arrival at the zoo. The service dog must be on a leash not longer than one metre in length. Access to some areas of the zoo may be restricted for health and safety reasons. Please click here for a copy of the Calgary Zoological Society – Service Animal Policy. Please call Guest Relations in advance of your visit at (403) 232-9300 for more information.
- Qualified Attendant policy:
Individuals with a disability that require assistance while visiting the zoo must be accompanied by a paying adult (paid General Admission or Adult membership/pass) or a ‘qualified attendant’. A ‘qualified attendant’ as defined by the Calgary Zoo, is a paid employee of an agency that provides this service. The agency staff must present the proper identification such as a letter verifying status as an ‘attendant’ or appropriate agency identification. Approved qualified attendants are granted free access to the Calgary Zoo while accompanying the individual who requires assistance.
As of May 1st, 2012 the Calgary Zoo is a proud partner of the Access 2 Entertainment program. Through this program individuals with disabilities who require a qualified attendant, may display the Access 2 Entertainment card which indicates they require the support of an attendant. The card provides free admission (in the case of the Calgary Zoo) for the approved qualified attendant while the person with the disability pays the regular admission fee (including membership). For more information on how to obtain this card and participate in the program, please go to www.access2card.ca or call 1-877-376-6362 x227.
The Calgary Zoo will be transitioning to accepting the Access 2 Entertainment card as its sole form of identification for attendants by January 1, 2013.
- The Calgary Zoo is a smoke free environment. Smoking is prohibited except in two designated areas - west of Kitamba Cafe and south of Safari Lodge Canada.